Mad Dog Transmissions

Phone: 770-781-0949
Cumming, Georgia 30040
Email: maddoglou454@aol.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1983 Coupe Deville with 454 Big Block!

Just a little note to let you know how pleased I am with the 700R4 transmission I purchased from you. I have installed the transmission in my 1983 Coupe Deville with 454 Big Block! Your transmission & my car with a factory rear-end and tires will blow the tires off if you stomp on it. This car is a ball to drive with your transmission. Thanks for building a great transmission, I would highly recommend your product to anyone considering a 700R4 transmission.
Here are some videos I made the first day out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC-VzL_LDk4&list=TLzOCHoG5tg6g
Thank You Sincerely Don, Dayton, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment